Thursday, October 20, 2016

Chingu i love you

Since i cant help you, i didnt want to hurt you some more, chingu. 
No matter what people see or say, but because this way i can love you without hurting you then i will just stay at this distance as long as it make you happy. 

A joy for me can be a pain for you, 
A pain for me sometimes be joyyed for you, 
But i can never lie more, 
A word from me may be a different meaning to you, 
The best action in my may always be wrong to you, 
My silent can also be wrong to you, 
My present and absent can also be wrong to you, 

See how many things can i do wrong to you, 
So i should stop and go, 
For i always will hurt you, 
For what i do can never be right but hurting you heart, 

But i can never lie more, 
To be happy when i was not. 



No comments:

Post a Comment