Monday, August 10, 2015

Tulusly

9/8 dear future me, 

Today, i juat came back from outing. We went to eat at the Bucket. I wasnt feeling so good. I chose Alfredo Chicken Pasta. Its delicious but i love my friends cooks more, i mean her Carbonara is much more delicous. Plus, i think i had withdraw a lot of money recently. Which is i shouldnt. I promise to take mom and dad here to egypt when im graduating. Hahaha..saying about graduating i dont feel like going to one. Alot of My seniors a going back for good without attending one. 

Oh, for today. Alhamdulillah ive just check my email and ive been accepted as a writer at tulusly. :) they invite any one to write for free. Yay for me. I hope i can fullfill my previous teacher to write the history of Islam in Spain. I think i missed spain so much. I hope youngster who read my shortstory will moved their heart to keep changing for better. I hope i did something for the ummah. 


I ve been dreaming to write a lot since young. :3 since the scholar of islam in their young ages the had publish alot of books and through out their live the numbers of books are more than their age. 

Bismillah. May Allah bless these small deed. I not gonna revealed my identity as far as i hope Allah will make people change their heart when they read the story. I know because i am not the Lord of the Heart. And someday i hope i myself read these again and purify my intention. 

O Allah, the Lord of The Heart please grant me a good thoughts and ideas. Please bless me away from the whisper of Shaytan. 

Alllahumma amin. 

No comments:

Post a Comment