Tuesday, February 9, 2010

OuTIngS

salam. greeting. #yawned#
hmm..today i wen out wif my sis..kitorang kluar g bandar amik gambr 4 our driving license..hmm. she ask me to be independent n do my stuff all by myself.. i thought 4 a second."x independent ke??" slame nie mmg i'm kind off hang to somebody for stuff. tapi soalnyer..i'm afraid to be independent, afraid to be adult, afraid to go outside there n do d routine all by myself.
wat im afraid of?? mankind?? no surely no wif big capital letter!!
i'm afraid to loose myself. afraid to loose to d world, to d evil world.. pliz i wan to be myself. let me just be a gud adult if i am to enter dis zone.
i'm afraid theres no way to run..coz someday i need to go out there. if its truly hapened later, ten let me loose myself to no one.
naah let not spoil d mood..n d pict was kind of cute..kawai nee.(perasan=kenyataan)

No comments:

Post a Comment