Tuesday, February 9, 2010

driVinG LiCeNsE

the day i wen to d driving skool..i kind of shock+afraid+angry=mute.
wen we arrive i saw 1000 of people..n my heart r thumpin 1000 times per second. one thing i am sure at d moment, i am shock+afraid+angry=mute wif wat i see. so tis is how d outside world was like. jika ade pilihan antara jadi katak bawah tempurung dgn katak atas tempurung..i choose d 1st one. actually wat did i see kan??
yah somethin tat make me think..kalau kat sini pon macam nie..kat luar4 sana mcm mana? kat KL macm mana?? macam mane macam mane sebernarnya nie?? yes..
mcam mane macam nie:
i saw somethin tat make me buat satu peribahasa baru..'rambut sama hitam tapi bojen(jambul) lain-lain'. lucu but tat d fact. even some of my skoolmate lps abis spm nie dah jadik macam tu..realy i don wan to mengaku diorang sbg fren but some tat i know. yeah its totaly different bet 'fren n somebody tat i know'. at least in my book. diorang tanpe sedar dah darkened their gud point in my book. huh..biarlah. demo, for some reason i still know them, n i will greet them, b gud to them, they stil have my respect n i wanna be their fren bcoz i don wanna be like them..changed. i am who i am. so just fren wif me as who i am.
honto nie..i don wanna changed myself for tat.once again i said my peribahasa was way too true..nowaday'rambut sama hitam tp bojen lain2'




(T_T) i miss d old them

4 comments:

  1. *smillin*
    wahahaha
    ade yg trase rupenyer ngan tulisan jill
    tak ah..bukan afif tp d others xpesially boys y skolah arab jgk 'kononnya'
    i hoped someday dey realise how tis world had been sooo evil!!!
    *smillin*

    ReplyDelete
  2. is it true?
    aahhh..i've been curious all dis time..
    keep thinking 'hav i change?'huhu..
    i rely2 hope u r telling d truth..

    ReplyDelete
  3. n i hope u believed in me..well i still don see any bad changes in you..tose people y changed dlm jill punya tulisan wanst u,,like i said tose boys..ist thing i see was bojen diorang
    changed.
    still i hoped we can keep changing ourself for gud. rite. always up to date(good side)

    ReplyDelete