Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Doctor to be

20 April 2016 | 12 Rejab 1437H 

I'm a doctor to be. 
But i'm afraid that i will do harm to my patient. Since i had not being studying very well compare to others. 
I'm not that genius, but i always fate with Allah wills. Thanks Allah for all these time. 

Today, i was determine to fight my best to be a doctor. I must trained myself to love study because i like not because i have to. Yes, i have to study but not just because of the examination day but i have to put the definite goal back in my mind. Thus, i should be running to it. I have been thinking what should i further to for my specialty but i think that was to far because i still dont know what i like. I do like pediatric but i also feel the urge to be an obgynist. Maybe i can go through the medical field and then make my choice. Surgery? I like surgery. I dont where came the strength to learn anatomy so hard. Maybe because it is light subject that i can draw and feel relax. 

I must focus on my goal. These time, i set my goal to be a good houseman and then, a good doctor. 
I want to help. I want to trained myself to focus, or i should say itqan in everything i do. Focus. Khusyuk. 

Dear me, i'm saying this to myself 
Study well dearself, 
Study so that u had knowledge to treat our patient 
Study so you can help people 
Study so you just dont be like parrot 
Study so you remember well, understand well, and treat well 
Yes, myself like to see patient more than studying, 
But thats nothing without knowledge. 
Remember, we memorise this because we need to used them and call them out right after we want
Biiznillah 

Ya Allah help me and friends 
So that all these 6th years pass without hesitation 

I am. I am a doctor to be. 
I am a doctor. 
Insyallah. 

No comments:

Post a Comment