Wednesday, March 9, 2011

i miSS my frens

greeting n peace be upon u to all muslim n greetings to all non muslim ^_^

smilling as always^_^

to be true to myself....i miss one of my high skool frens...shes been missing these months...
maa nee, i cant punish for what she did no wrong...for i had been missing n lost contact wiff all my fren so long and as always... i stiill rember i lost sudenly from school. n they r searching for me.. i went without a short notice. so i was d one should be punish..maa nee.i deserved it right away whene i lsot contac wif her

hurmm...to be true my heart says shes not in a good shape..my hearts in pain
i love my fren..all of my frens
as i always do..stalk all of my frens life from a distance
looking at their life
being the observer...
i read her blog as always...i but i rarely write my blog to her
hurmm..i still remmber where we were so gud..we r very close during school holidays while waiting for d spm result..
always ym her..pm her
chat wif her through out days n nite...n sleep late
talk about a prodigy
planning games n competition
n compete for a poem...she finish hers...but i never finish mine
why my days was so compilcated and i even can finish just a poem
hurmm...shes truly gud in literature...a gud daughter, sister n frens

i sent pm to her n shes reply...i promise to call her
n i called her but engagee
when she picked up the phone she cant hear me but i can
i heard her said shes going to perform her evening prayer...so put off n didnt disturb her
hahaha..suddenly i think its like one side love..hahaha..naaah
i read her latest blog shes in good shape..she said she learnt better now
she got many new frens..n she said she can b herself
i'm happy for her for i cant give wat she got now
for i cant be tat great frens she had
for i always selfish..busy wif my stuff only
i'm happy for her..i'm happy she got a better frens than me
im not saying we r no longer fren...no she always my fren tat i'll go n stalk her
but just i'm happy someone there to be wif her when i cant

reading her days...shes maturing. she once said to me evrybody maturing n on their own path
shes right...i truly see everyone on their own path but they kept in touch while i dont
i just came n go
cam sekut tawar
came n go
came n go
like wind...whirl wind
no one love whirl wind
but it came on her own
it brings disaster wif her
yes i am whirl wind but i don wanna bring disaster to people
i wanna bring love n happiness so evryone love me even i just came n go

reading her days...shes becoming adult
when i am still d same
i once said b4
"i wanna be the better old me"
i don wanna be the new me who forget her frens
i wanna be the old me whose smilling always but better in everything
i love my childhood n iam stuck wif it
n yet i didnt became n adult
i failed too...
dear mom n dad,
its just fine with this right...?
its ok for me to be child as long as i had a big dream
pray for me to grap hold the dream
ameen

PST: owl sea@d japanese i know..if u are reading tis pliz do know tat i love u soo much n miss u so much...u'll always in my dua'

till then keep smilling bcoz Allah Love tat ^_6''

No comments:

Post a Comment