Tuesday, October 5, 2010

mesir aka 2nd WoRLD

DSC01087

greetings...smilling peace be upon you... السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركته

(X JWB LAGI X TAHU lagii laaa..penat doh naip kut arab tuee) hai...hai hehehe ermmm..want tell..or better said write my days till now in egypt specifically alexandria...1stly its great to be here..alhamdulillah everything tat Allah had decide n plan for us is d best.. n if happens d other side i mean bad...its just us who need to think y Allah test us so..u'll find d answer..n as for me..its cormfy to ask d question always everytime something happend so y Allah send me tis strange world, far from my family, y Allah decide me to be the family doctor despite of engineer, chef, architect, designer, teacher, or dentist maybe coz tats way easier then tis... know wat, not all answer we could get it in one blink..

sometimes Allah kept the answer to make us keep thinking..an as for me, for all d question that played in my mind some got answer n some still unanswered. tose all sometime give me strenght to keep struggle to d end point. n went i down, i kept questioning questionairs tis n tat. it good for my own self to settle tis went i was down but still sitting..better when sitting then laying. so i can keep standing n sitting

Ya Rabb, if oneday YOU destined me to be layed down

pliz do give strenght to sit stil

Ya Rabb, if one day YOU destined me to be sitting

pliz do give me strenght to stand still

Ya Rabb, if one day YOU destined me to stand

plizz do give me strength to fly

plizz do give strength to climb higher

only to you i ask help n from YOU i got help

2 comments:

  1. syair mari manerr nieh..kawe dok pahang maner nieh...
    mok cik cpet upload picture nk tgok laa...
    jgn laaa asyik tutp muka bila org amek gmbar...
    kami d sini windu kome d sana..miss u much sista

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok ok...
    jgn laaa marah
    malu laaa ade gambr kite dlm pict org
    kdg2..gambr2 tue dpt kat budak laki klu ade org pass pd ker...nauzubillahi minzalik

    ReplyDelete