Wednesday, September 15, 2010

truth or false game

greetings. peace be upon us. assalamualaikum(jwb dulu)

erm...frankly speaking,
todays my last day...last evening n last nite in malaysia..
frankly speaking,
my flight is tonite...at 1.30 a.m on sept 16.
i'm flying.....i'm flying~~~
na u may think its got nothing to be wif the truth or false game...hehehe
ma nee..i think it shuld be only truth game!!!! hehehe

okey continued...
frankly speaking,
i cant denied,
i cant hide this nervousness feeling dripping from my eyes
i cant hide the heart beat beating like a tsunami in my life
its gonna changed ma life
a big change
okey then i cant stop the changes
maa nee
i could not lied that i hates changes
but people need change to became a better person
Ya Rabb if i gonna change
plizz i just only want the better old me
not a new me
Ya Rabb i love
the old me
that mom n dad had been mending
had been guarding my way
had been my guidance in being a better me
plizz Ya Rabb
i love tat old me
the good old me
that obey You
Ya Rabb
protect me from all the bad things
n from any sickness
give me strength n health
give me succes
only to YOU i ask for help
n only from YOU i get help
ameen

No comments:

Post a Comment