Thursday, August 15, 2013

love

i hate myslef for being this jeles
i hate them for making me these jeles
i hate myself for being this weak
i hate myself for being so easy to be taken for granted
i hate the uncool or uninterested voice or watsoever tat i heard
i am so angry
i hate my angry side
i hate for being so negative
i hate hate hate hate myself for being jeles

i love you
i love you 2
i love you 3
i love them
wat can i do
i just dont want this bad side
but putting my good side was never siding me
it always for peoples' good
wae
wae
wae!!!!!!!!!!


i feel like screaming!!!!
astaghfirullah
keep calm
remember wat Rasulullah taught you to?
wat mom n dad taught you to?
be a good ibadihi
never think wat people think of you
just be you n repent
Allah pliz do accept my repent, do hear my silence voice

0241...its almost 3

1 comment: