Tuesday, August 14, 2012

RANT my own mistake

i didnt own the grahic 

my granny come to our house. n after few days nany said she want to go home and not to send her to my uncle's house even she will stay alone there. we ask granny not to go home yet, as she just came. i ask her to wait until my angah come home tomorrow. since, maybe angah want to meet her or she want to see any of her grandchild.

but nany kept saying, she need to clean her house for Hari Raya, her daughters n sons are coming home from far n where are they going to sleep. we insist for her to stay but she insists t o go back. how did she know, all are coming home, its not to argue about but, i know she hope so.

n all i think is that, when all she has is only her sons and daughters...no other things can came across.
one day, i see my mother n my father in her age. that something going to happen n i have to accept it even i don't want to. time flies even u stop struggling. please promise to yourself u'll be a good daughter/son. that u'll come home for Hari Raya or that u'll call your mom to tell her about your plan, even a month earlier.

n this is what i hope for myself n my sibling, ayong, angah, anik, kacik, udin, ahmad n adik.
if i forget i love you to remind me

_stop rowing:14/8/2012_
if someday i forget let me read this
up till now 97 cute cookies...fuuuh


No comments:

Post a Comment