Wednesday, August 4, 2010

dpt fon baru

greetings...
dear mr blogger n ms diaries...
i'm happy today..bcoz umy accompany me to mall n we bought a new handphone..chukkitaaa!!
i choose the white one from sony ericson brand. 1st i thought of buying only nokia bcoz its lifetimewas longer n wasnt easily broken..demo..when i said is there any nokia phone wif the best camera application? none. both my brother n d seller said no, only sony got that bcoz u need cybershot for good picture..my heart sank to the bottom of my boots..hmmm
alas i chose sony as mom said its harder for me to control or manage to device plus in another country i am not use to. i cant deny even my heart yearn for a camera but mums know better than me..it logically as for d 1st time i may feel happy having a camera but then it'll be a burden for me when going to class n needed to bring both. mmm..i believe in u mum..u know wat best for n i know u only want the best for ur children.
then i pay the phone wif my mara check rm4oo n mum added some of hers. thanks mum..lucky for me to got a new phone+camera..yay banzai!!! alhamdulillah
mum ind future i hoped i didnt burdened u more..ameen
ya rabb please grant me my doa, please do lessen our burden in the future. please make things easier for us fil dunia wal akhirat

No comments:

Post a Comment