Monday, March 29, 2010

a speech 4 a fren??? ^_^*

I don’t really sure. But, I’ve been told by my fren to make a speech??? For my another fren to be put on her blog. I cant realy figure out wut kind of speech. But, I’ll write wut I want. Hope it’ll br as she wishes. I have nothing fun to share.

But then I think, I’ll juz talk bout my frens on our final year as high schooler before we sat for our future-determination-like-test..kekeke..sound funny huh?? But it really s. if we fail in tis test, then it’ll be our doomed, u know…the people will ask how is our result. And if we don’t get a good result, tat will be like the biggest ashamed in our life. But, don’t get dramatic yet. I guess, it is not as bad as I’d been imagined all tis while. It was juz the same words tat came out from our greatgreatgreatgrandseniors…hahaha..

Enough with the bothering tests. It had finished already, rite?? So, juz forget bout it. We shuld think bout s’thing tat will make us feel happy so tat we’ll live longer. People said, ‘live life to the fullest’ am I rite??? Now, I want to tell u a lil story tat revolved around year 2009. wanna know wut? In the middle of the year 2009, all of sudden, without any plan, a nine-people group had been emerged among the 31 students from the class of pure science stream of our school and surprisingly, I was in it too. We actually called our group as Copper (ii) ion [Cu2+]. Did u guys really believe dat we called our group wif tat name??? it was funny rite?? But, the name really catchy…hehehe…(or not??). at least, we could remember s’thing from the chemistry subject…hmm…But, don’t be misunderstood yet and think dat we honto only knows dat word in chemistry…^^;;;

All nine of us have very very different personalities among each other… sometimes, it made me think, how can we formed a group with such various kinds of characteristics. Talking bout forming the group, I want to eplain before it’s too late. Our group is not a wut is so called some kind of cocky group of people in school whom were responsible in bullying others. We were juz nakama dat chasing for the same dream. It is to do well in our test and continue our studies to the higher level.

Alrite, now, let’s talk bout my thought of the eight of others. I’ll write bout ‘em beginning from who’s born earliest and so on. Ok, we start off wif Emah(Zee). P/s: the name in the bracket is the name dat I wish to call ‘em wif even I didn’t really call ‘em wif dat name…kekeke…juz having fun…^_^…hope they’ll not be angry wif me…>0<… for me, she’s like a know-it-all. She had always said to us dat she was keen of Physic and Chemistry. But, if u talk or ask her bout other subjects, she’ll surely can give da rite answers (even there r times when there’ll be some unavoided flaw…hehehe…shh..dont tell her dat. She’ll be angry wif me. This is juz between u guys n me…oops, juz kiddin’-*smile). The second one is Kiah (Zach). Wanna tel u wut…she’s the most childish among us. But, don’t be surprise when she order u to do s’thing coz she’s a really good leader and can lead other people and manage things well. She’s also got dat “art hand” and a good drawer.

Next is Pipah(Anne). She’s a born genius for me and I’m quite sure others think the same way as me. She can juz solve any problems given to her in no time no matter it was ‘bout or wut kind of subject. Juz name it. Now, its Mini’s (Amy’s) turn. I think she’d a person who always ready to lend a hand and she’ll do it without hoping for repayment. She’s also quite upfront. Pa(Afira) is a talkative. She always had s’thing to talk. U’ll never feel lonely if u r wif her. She’ll never hide her trueself. And not forgetting, she’s also the one who shares the b’day wif me on 920825. now, lets talk ‘bout Kak Long(Kelly). She’s the one who’s closest to me. Well, we share the same interest, u know. So, its natural to be close to the person who share the same interest as us. She has a very kind and soft heart and she’s willing to help fren s anytime. Then, I wanna tell u bout Thirah(Anna). Don’t judge a book by its cover. Tis maxim is really true. When u first see her, u mite think dat she’s hard to approach and by looks like a lil brat. But, it’s wrong. She’s a very easy-going person. As time passed by, I figured out dat she’s a strong yet sensitive person.

Next, I’ll write bout Ja(Fiza). She some kind of wut we call the last-Malay-lady??? Or wutev..^^..she always talked very polite. But, don’t be fooled wif dat coz she has another personality. That is the mood-maker side. She’s the one who always making the atmosphere more lively..urrmm..i think, she’s born for that particular reason..kekeke..ehmm..dont take it to heart, ja..juz fooling around^_^* I think this is enough. Oops… I missed one thing. Dat is revealing myself. Ah..it’s nothing important. I’ll keep my identity a secret like L in The Death Note although at the end he revealed his name-L. Lawliet…hehehe….(Argh!!! I like L).

Btw, specially thnx 4 the 8 of ‘em who had been and still being nice and good chingu, nakama, daichi, friend, zumala’, comrade, pengyou, kawan, rakan, sahabat, etc… I hope haegbok will always be wif us and dat we will always hasiridase towards our yume and tomenaide until we zettai reach it. For me frens are important…like SHINee sang in their song, ”sanso gateu neo”. But, for me “SANSO GATEUN CHINGU”….^^;;;



++ I juz love the song DREAMS COME TRUE perf by HEY SAY JUMP. The lyrics are so meaningful….

W!t lurv3;

Al@N MY stamp…kekeke..lol..^^*
(d stamp cant be post coz of several tecn error)


written by deal..s her time keeper note..thank a lot deal!!!

3 comments:

  1. such a trouble 4u to retype dat^^... i'm da 1 who shuld thank u

    ReplyDelete
  2. naahh...its an honour to have all d speech frm my prem...T_T rindu betul ngan korang.

    ReplyDelete