Wednesday, August 1, 2012

A GIRL WITH HER FAJAR PRAYER _nukilan nur islam


DAY 1

This is my first day to fast even it was the fourth day to others. When I saw people fasting I felt I done nothing in this gifted month of Islam. When I saw people breaking their fast I’m too overjoyed with the happiness of others with their success that day.


However when it comes to my turn, I felt I am given the permission from our Lord. It was my first Sahur and my first day of fasting. I tried to be better this month and I chose to go to mosque for my morning prayer.
When I first arrive, the Bilal already made the calling for prayer. I ran slowly to woman prayer room. And when I reached I perform Solah Rawatib. I felt at ease and all my sweat from running before ran itself down the cheeks. Cold but yet gentle. It’s the early morning breeze.  

I then rush to the front. I prepared myself for the prayer. I found that many woman earlier than me. Even so not as many as the number came to Solah Terawih. There old folk, young teens and also primary school student. They wait silently and peacefully. Their faces were shining. These people must be chosen for the day to pray there. They must be the one with the true intention not only people who eagerly came and go only for Terawih prayer, especially in these holy month.

I felt so small. I felt liked I’m shrinking. I can’t stand the feeling. It’s weird. Its happiness I thought, but I felt like crying.

When the Imam began the prayer, he beautifully recited the Quran. Subhanallah. If not because I was praying, I don’t think I can keep standing. I felt like my patella’s weaken. I’ll be happy if I could sit. O Rabb.
I thought at the moment, my body shrunk over and over. I didn’t know what size I was at end. As small as a grasshopper or even small as an ant. O Rabbi do grant me forgiveness and direct me to the way of Muttaqin.

O Rabbi, do welcome me to your home. O Rabbi do give me a chance to be at your home.
O Rabbi, how miss to be there. How beautiful this scenery. How grateful it happened to me. How grateful I am to  be chosen for the morning prayer.

Ya Allah jemputlah aku ke rumah mu. Ya Allah berilah ku peluang ke rumah Mu.
Ya Allah betapa aku rindu untuk ke sana. Betapa indahnya biah ini. Betapa aku bersyukur aku dipilih Mu pada hari ini.
Ya Allah pilihlah aku sentiasa untuk hari-hari akan datang walau ketika mana dan di mana pom ya rabbi.

dan tanpa disedarinya, gerak langkahnya diperhatikan...(to be continue)

No comments:

Post a Comment